4 Quick and Easy
Nail Care Tips for Busy Women
4 Quick and Easy Nail Care Tips for Busy Women
Here are some quick and easy Nail Care Tips for all you busy women. Busy moms, single girls. working women…we all want to keep our nails looking good even though we barely have time to eat or sleep in a 24 hour period. But there’s good news even, us busy girls can work in a quick and easy nail care routine into our crazy on the go schedule. Here’s some tips to keep your nails looking great:
- Always Have a Good Nail File Available
- File Your Nails Properly
- Stay Hydrated
- Keep Your Nails Protected with Polish
No matter how busy we are we all want to look good. Let’s face it, when you look good you feel good so it’s important to take care of our appearance. If you feel like a super woman performing a never-ending juggling act of life….you might overlook good nail care as part of your routine.
I’m a single woman managing my household, full-time job as well as my own Color Street business and at first it was tough to squeeze everything in. Some weekends I would be lucky to squeeze in a shower. Do you ever get this crazy busy? Even though life is non stop getting things done, always on the go, taking care of myself is important and nail care doesn’t have to be a chore.
If you find yourself super busy or you just don’t have time or money to sit at a nail salon you can still keep your nails looking great with these 4 quick and easy nail care tips. When done on a routine basis you can always have beautiful nail and feel and look amazing.
- Always have the right tools for the job. You should keep good nail files in your purse so when you get a snag you can smooth it right away. Get the 4 sided nail blocks and you’ll be suited for all types of filing. A good cuticle oil will keep your nails in great shape too. You don’t need to spend a fortune but if you get a quality brand you will guarantee good nail care.
- Use nail files properly. You should file (shape) your nails at least once a week but make sure you do it properly. Don’t file with a back and forth sawing motion. You see this in the movies…big no-no. Always file in one motion, either left to right or right to left just not back and forth. Filing is a sawing motion actually weakens your nails so just take the time and file in one direction.
- Keep your body hydrated. Drink plenty of water. Drinking water has so many benefits and you may not know that it also helps your nails stay beautiful. Water is my favorite drink and it’s a good thing because it is essential for us to live. Just like your doctor and your fitness trainer tell you…you should drink approximately eight to ten glasses of water every day. Your nails will thank you.
- Keep your nails polished. When you apply your nail polish properly you will no only look and feel pretty but it will last. You want to apply a base coat, a color coat and then a top coat. It’s important to apply several thin coats so it doesn’t look all clumpy and ensure it is completely dry before you apply the next coat.
Color Street has the perfect solution for the busy on the go ladies who want to have healthy pretty nails but don’t have time to wait for the polish to dry. You don’t have to wait for your appointment at the salon either. DIY? Y-E-S Color Street is a 100 % real nail polish (base coat, color coat and top coat) all in one dry strip. They’re simply amazing. You apply them in minutes, they last up to 14 days and come off with regular nail polish remover.
Nail care shouldn’t be difficult and when you’re busy…nail salons? Ain’t nobody got time for that. If you find a little time each week to use these simple nail care tips you can have strong, beautiful nails that make you look and feel pretty.
Be the first to learn when new nails designs are launched. Join us @SuperCuteNails